Today
Cc came and picked me up after lunch and we headed for "Knus" cafée. Tobbe, Martin och Sara joined and we had a late lunch in the gazin' sun, LUSH! Earlier on we had decided that we were gonna check out the fleemarket by Drottning torget, and let me tell you we came, we saw and fled like like a bat out of hell. It was basically riddled with shait and smelt of mothballs.

So, we drove to ÖB instead (cause it's almost like a fleemarket..sort of) and bought soap, cause you can never have to much soap! Plus it was actually the only thing I would bring myself to buy..

After that fantastic adventure we decided to have a coffee down at BO 01. By the time we found parking we were both hyperventilating and suffering from tourettes. Finally out of the car we headed for the Italian café only to be met by a que that went to hell and back..so we though fuck coffee lets stick to fags.

Got home and prepared my meatballs that I never got around to yesterday. And it all a mess, they are falling apart! Not sure what happened. I am royally pissed off! I use to be a wicked cook... fuck it.
2 Responses
  1. Jonas Says:

    Don't forget the egg!


  2. Kaii Says:

    I used two eggs!


Besökare idag Totalt