Bring it on!
Today has litterary gone by with the blink of an eye. Started of with on of the senior partners wanting me to help him out with a PowerPoint presentation from hell.
I mean we are talking graphs intergrated with a time axis, before and after senarios, sums and footnotes ... all to be done before lunch. And you have to realise, the handwriting of this person identical to a sinus rhythm curve. I freaked (obvisously), but I managed and it looked good to. WELL DONE ME!

Simuntaniously I get a phone call from my boss (another senior partner) who needs me to do some adjustments in a will that a client is coming in to sign before lunch. Meanwhile, I have one of our lawyers asking me to do a conflict seach and find a phone number for someone.

I also have to make sure a particular company has been invoiced, register hours, enter travel expenses, book a flight/hotel, reply to several emails, attend a meeting and call the distric court and chase some documentation that were suppose to be sent over YESTERDAY!

...I bitch, but remember I love my job!
Labels: edit post
Besökare idag Totalt