Babysitter Extraordinaire
Weekend went past real fast. Although yesterday was kind of a slow motion day. I babysat Ella, we raced around in the park, sat on the swings and threw french fries at the ducks. After such a fun filled day she passed out in the stroller, only thing was that I wan't sure how to lower the back of this thing, so she had to sleep sitting upright with her little head continiously slumping forward. There are all these strings and switches, and I was to scared to just wing-it as I might fold the whole thing instead! They should really tell you about these things!

To top it all off, I'd forgotten to fasten her aswell so as I'm pushing the pram on the kobbled streets of Malmö, she is sliding further and further down. Needless to say it looked somewhat uncomfortable... still she didn't wake up so can't have been that bad.
1 Response
  1. Anonym Says:

    Undrar ofta var du hittar alla passande bilder!?
    :o)
    Kramis!
    /Mamma


Besökare idag Totalt