Disillusioned
Once again, I have had the unpleasent experience of finding out what people are capable of. No one is perfect, everybody fucks-up and makes mistakes. But it's not a mistake when you deliberatley choose to go down a path that puts other people in a shitty position. And I'm not talking about hasty actions but a decision that you make and then have several hours left to ponder upon before it all goes Pete Tong!! But I guess that's one of the many privilages of not having a concience. Didn't you think I'd notice? Or perhaps you thought I wouldn't care? You don't know me so how dare you put me in a position like that!

It saddens me and I get really angry, I should have seen it coming. God knows I've had plenty of experience, but I'm only human. I have no time left for people like this, stay the fuck away. There is nothing you can do/say to make it ok, IT'S NOT OK.
Labels: edit post
1 Response
  1. Cc79 Says:

    A Wanker. That's all I've got to say, baby. "Fuck off and don't even dare looking at me again."

    Here we go again; Don't play a girl who can play you better. This person should be scared shitless as far as I'm concerned.

    Proud of YOU though, love ya!


Besökare idag Totalt