Marbella....
I'm not sure were to start. I've never been there before so I didn't quite know what to expect. Cc been telling me all about it but still, it's kinda hard to imagine. But nothing prepared me for this.

From day one we were treated like royalty. Ugo picked us up at the airport and took us back to Jaime's and we spent the afternoon by the pool chatting and sipping drinks. Now, you have to bare in mind that I never met these people before, Cc's met some of them but that was a while back. After a while Mauri arrived, he's the guy who set us up at Jaimes place, and the afternoon carried on. It just all clicked. These guys are the nicest guys, easy to talk to, down to earth, incredibly generous and a whole lot of fun to hang out with. We all made plans to go to this party the next day at this private Finca.

Finca de la Concepcion! This venue is awsome. The setting was fantastic. Everything was outdoors, big stage, fountain in the middle, live music, Burlesque dancers, free bar, Dj Martin Solveig and Ruben Moran playing his saxophone. So there we were dancing away barefeet in the grass with a happy crowd. The place was going off! This night was unforgettable.


















We spent most of our days by the pool chillin and when we went out it was always five star! Seriously, these boys knows how to party. We went to some great clubs: Olivia Valere, Dreamers and Tibu/Bubbles. Really good music and a great vibe every time. We would get there and we would dance more or less until closing. And you all know me, as long as I'm dancing I'm happy.

On my Bday Mauri took us out to Pappardella, an Italian restaurant in Puerto Banus. The food was exquisit! We washed it all down with some salmon pink-rosé champagne from Laurent-Perrier. Later Mauri's cousin Mario and his friend Amanda joined us and we all went to Studio 10 and the carried on to Dreamers. It was a fab evening and we ended it by watching the sun come up by the poolside at home. Honestly, could it get any better? No, I don't think so.


















Obviously we did a bit of sightseeing, tried to do some shopping but failed miserably!?! I know, how is this possible! We also met up with Cc's cousins and went for dinner with them at their friends house. We borrowed Jaime's jeep and drove around a bit aswell and Cc got to show me were she used to live and some of the sights.

The journey back was f*cking awful. I felt really sad when Ccs cousin was driving us to the airport. I had this horrible lump in the pit of my stomach and my chest was all tight. We had to spend eight hours in Brussels before catching our plane to Copenhagen and I'm telling you, Brussels sucks! It was like the twilight zone, completly empty and bloody freezing too. No joke, I now sound like Barry White and have a cold from hell.

I could harp on about this all day and probably still not do it justice. Bottom line is, I loved it, I love the people I met and I'm definately going back! I miss it terribly already.

I'll leave yo with some "Marbella" tunes!




Labels: edit post
Besökare idag Totalt