Thieving little bitch!
Me and Cc decided to taste some of the "local" cuisine of Malmöfestivalen on our lunchbreak. As we're walking and chatting away, this gypseywoman, from nowhere, steps out infront of me so I accedentially step on her heal. She's doesn't appear to speak any swedish and just smiles at me so I apologise and we carry on walking. I turn to Cc, sounding like a prejudice bigot, and say (as a joke!): "See... she probably wanted to nick something out of my bag".

During all this, I've had my handbag hanging on my arm and it's not zipped up either. As I've just finished the sentence, I look down and I see this other little shit has got her hand down my bag going for my wallet! I grab her hand, but she wriggles her way free so I'm left standing the her gross jumper, and she runs off through the crowd. The other woman is just standing there, with the same grin, pretending she doesn't know her.

Afterwards I'm so pissed of, seriously fuming. F*cking parasites! If she'd managed to get hold of something I swear I would have chased her around the globe if I had to!

And no, I'm NOT prejudice and certainly NOT a racist. I simply cannot stand thieving, lying scum!
3 Responses
  1. Cc79 Says:

    I'd be chasing them around the fuckin world with you, honey!

    All of a sudden, the scentence "Don't play a girl who can play you better" feels SO appropriate. Spot on.

    Trash!


  2. Anonym Says:

    Smiling here...thinking "That's my genes!"
    /Mamma


  3. Cc79 Says:

    Good genes! I like'm a lot :D


Besökare idag Totalt