Daylight wanted
I think i might be suffering from SAD (Seasonal Affectiv Disorder) or perhaps I was just born on the wrong side of the equator. A couple of more days and I will grow fangs and turn into a vampier, god nows I already have the complexion of one. Sunrays actually bounce of me. I resemble clingfilm.

Since I'm moving house this month I started packing last weekend, thinking I should be well prepared. Only to get total hybris (not to be confused with hybris definition in Wikipedia "eating once children") so now everything is in boxes, twelve to be exact.

My life fits into twelve boxes!! First I was horrified and thought I must have lost a decade somewere, so I had a root around, did a recount... and voila, still twelve. But then I calmed down and realized, thank god it's twelve and not thirtheen! I don't do thirteen. I would've had to bring along my garbage simply to make up for it.

Twelve...hmm, I'm practically a nomad..
1 Response
  1. Bimalo Says:

    Hey!
    It has to be "worse" before it gets better (or so they say).
    Soon we will be surrounded by candle lights and Christmas carols!
    Then, the Big Turn towards increasing daylight will happen!
    Meanwhile...enjoy the difference!
    Bright Kissey!
    /Mum


Besökare idag Totalt